- Home Automation
- Mobiles & Accessories
- Tablets & Accessories
- Power Products
YOU JUST DO NOT HAVE THE TIME.
YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO IT.
You only have Antivirus and no Plan on how to Prevent a Cyber Attack.
You Only Monitor what you are aware of.
Backup Plan this thin or you Do Not have One.
Company data is shared to everyone without authentication access.
Your Data is not Secured or Encrypted.
“A good estimate is that two-thirds of the people online—
more than two billion individuals—have had their personal information stolen or compromised.” “Economic Impact of Cybercrime—No Slowing Down McAfee February 2018”
PARTNERING WITH A MANAGED IT SERVICE PROVIDER
Not all Managed Service Plans are created equal. Here are some points to look for
Understanding what is included and not included:
- Have a clear understanding of what you are paying for.
- What is included and how it is delivered?
- Reports how are they delivered and when?
- Emergency Support, how is it delivered? What do I have to do to access it?
- Is it part of the service? Will it cost me more?
- What are the working hours? Am I charged more for after hours support?
- Onsite Support, is it part of the service, or an extra charge?
- New Equipment, Asset Management, Software Licensing, Your IT Environment is a complex System that can be secured, managed and maintained.
- New privacy and security laws are becoming the new compliance.
- As is turns out the ability to detect and stop a security breach is the difference between a $1290.00 clean up a $20,000.00 clean up.
- IF you need in your mind an example of a $20,000.00 clean up, imagine staff turning up for work only to sit around for a day or two or three you get the picture.
MOST IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- Written, guaranteed response time to your calls?
- Detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Adequate errors and omissions insurance as well as workers’ compensation insurance to protect you?
- Is it standard procedure for them to provide you with written network documentation detailing what software licenses you own, critical passwords, user information, and hardware inventory?
- What if you aren’t happy with their services?
- Do they offer a money-back guarantee?
- Are off-site backups included? To what degree?